Office Tour Photos
Neurala, Inc. (www.neurala.com) is a software company located in Seaport District of Boston, MA that developed The Neurala Brain— Deep Learning neural network software that makes smart products like inspection cameras, robots, drones, toys, consumer electronics and self-driving cars more autonomous, engaging and useful. Neurala software is based on extensive research and development efforts, including technology that Neurala developed for NASA for planetary exploration and for the U.S. Air Force Research Labs.
Neurala, named one of the 50 most influential companies in the robotics industry, has secured in excess of $16M in funding from some of the largest and most innovative venture firms in US and Europe.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
● Work with marketing, sales and product teams to understand our market and buyer personas, refine messaging and campaign offers.
● Develop, execute, and optimize targeted email and nurture campaigns in HubSpot. Run A/B testing on subject lines, images, copy and design.
● Execute lead acquisition strategy through multi-channel targeted lead generation campaigns, including paid & organic social marketing, digital ads, industry partnerships, and more.
● Work with the sales organization and the Marketing Associate to source data and own and manage Neurala’s marketing database. Identify gaps and conversion opportunities through segmentation analysis.
● Collaborate with Marketing Associate to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation.
● Monitor, track and communicate campaign performance (from email results all the way to MQLs, opportunities and closed deals).
● 2+ years of experience in a demand generation role for a fast paced B2B technology company (preferably SaaS.)
● Excellent track record executing digital ad campaigns on multiple channels with demonstrable results.
● Deeply analytical, able to report on performance metrics while also able to dig in and identify opportunities for improvement.
● Proficient with marketing automation tools (HubSpot a plus) and social platforms.
● Experience with list management, database segmentation and email delivery (and anti-SPAM implications.)
● Extremely attentive to detail and great organization skills.
● Deadline oriented and focused on maintaining project timelines effectively and communicatively.
● Passionate about lead generation, marketing automation and working with sales.
● Results oriented and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
● Communicates and presents ideas effectively.
● Excels at project management. Self-starter who can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership of projects and processes.
Neurala, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs From