Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Were looking for an analytical, driven and energetic demand generation marketer to drive our inbound growth and manage our top of funnel campaigns!
Snyk's mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure. Our service enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find and fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, seamlessly integrating into Dev & DevOps workflows. The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern - and we are committed to making it more secure.
We have more than 150,000 developers using Snyk globally with great enterprise customers on board (including Google, Netflix and New Relic ). We also recently raised $22m from top VC firms (including Accel and Google Ventures) - were experiencing rapid growth and we want you to join us!
Your mission is to develop and manage our demand gen programs, growing inbound leads and owning the optimization and conversion of those leads to new sales opportunities. Youll work closely across the marketing team and directly support the sales team in creating and executing compelling campaigns and engagement with prospects. Your goal will be to continuously improve our lead funnel, with plenty of room to innovate, automate and experiment.
Youll spend your time:
- Owning and improving the lead funnel, with particular emphasis on lead nurturing, lead scoring and flow automation.
- Working closely with our sales team to understand what they need and to ensure that your campaigns are delivering the right calibre and quantity of leads.
- Own the email marketing strategy and implementation, from individual campaigns to ongoing segmented nurture programs.
- Developing and executing marketing strategies that increase the efficiency of our funnel.
- Creating compelling, engaging, high-performing campaigns.
- Managing our marketing automation and CRM (hubspot), segmenting our growing database, and implementing the right lead management processes and tools.
- Analyzing user behaviour data to identify the highest impact opportunities for contact - whether thats a new series of trigger-based emails, improved segmentation, in-app messages or refined drip campaigns.
Youll join our talented marketing team, and youll work closely with product, BI and sales. As a high-growth company, were committed to learning and development: youll have plenty of opportunities to learn new skills and take on ownership of impactful programs and process as you grow.
You should apply if:
- You have experience with B2B demand generation.
- You enjoy fast-paced, highly engaged work environments.
- You are proficient (and maybe even outstanding) at using marketing automation and CRM tools such as Hubspot or others.
- Youve worked closely with an inside sales team and understand how to support and accelerate them.
- Your written English is flawless, and you're confident running customer-facing communications.
- You love running experiments and optimising processes to improve impact.
- Youre hands-on, curious and love to explore new domains and technologies
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment weve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech.
Our team numbers include 100 amazing people across our offices in Tel Aviv, London and Boston.