Demand Generation Marketing Manager
HqO is a fast growing company that is revolutionizing the commercial real estate industry by connecting landlords to their building tenants. We help landlords enable tenant experiences that surprise and delight through software, provide them with data to drive decisions and ultimately increase the value of their assets. At HqO, you will be challenged to take on meaningful projects that will help shape the future of the company and the industry. Join us as we empower the real estate community to provide incredible experiences for their tenants.
We move fast and have a lot of opportunity for career growth, so if youre passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, join us!
HqO is seeking a Demand Generation Manager to join our fast-paced customer team. Are you passionate about marketing? Do you love working in SEO, paid search, display, email and social tools? Do you want to have a critical role within the organization with room for growth?
What Will You Do
- Develop and execute evergreen marketing campaigns to drive qualified new business opportunities
- Monitor lead funnel flow and make adjustment to increase program effectiveness
- Partner with other marketing functions (event, content and partnership) to deliver marketing qualified leads (MQLs) and develop repeatable processes
- Implement conversion optimization strategies to increase effectiveness of creative, offers, landing pages etc.
- Develop content assets that resonate with our target personas.
- Use analytical tools to report on demand generation program results, develop insights and recommendations and monitor and refine lead scoring
- Make tactical adjustments to campaigns based on results and integrate learning in overall strategy
- Maintain alignment with the sales team through timely and actionable communications and feedback sessions
- Manage contact database
- Manage the backend of the website through Hubspot and ensure each page is being optimized for SEO.
- Design and implement email nurture tracks to nurture leads through the funnel.
- Maintain data integrity through data cleansing initiatives, list import procedures
- Be the in-house expert on marketing automation and marketing analytics and maintain up-to-date knowledge of demand generation trends, best practices, and technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- The technical aptitude to master our CRM system
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- A highly self-driven sense of motivation
- 5+ years of marketing experience with demonstrated success in B2B online demand generation and inbound marketing
- Expert in end-to-end inbound marketing, including the use of HubSpot (or similar marketing automation tools)
- Enthusiasm for data-driven marketing and demonstrated analytical ability with strong experience with Google Analytics and/or other business intelligence tools (e.g.Tableau, Insight Squared)
- Knowledge of and experience with working with HTML, SEO, SEM and PPC
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, attention to details and demonstrated ability to juggle multiple complex projects and requests
- Flexible and adaptable, self-starter, able to execute with minimal guidance in a fast-pace entrepreneurial environment
- Adept at balancing day-to-day execution and high-level strategy
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business or related discipline
HqO is a tenant experience (TeX) platform that helps commercial property owners create places people love by activating every-day experiences for their tenants through software. Headquartered in Boston, HqO is backed by Accomplice, JLL Spark, Navitas Capital, MetaProp, and Pritzker Group Venture Capital, as well as innovative landlords such as Jamestown and DivcoWest. Since launching in January 2018, HqO is used by thousands of tenants in office buildings owned by landlords like Jamestown, DivcoWest, National Development, Bulfinch Companies, and more. We are building a driven, collaborative team culture where people love to come to work and learn everyday.
Our company stays true to our values: