Are you an ambitious, Demand Generation professional searching for an opportunity to bring your skills and capabilities to a 200 person, fast growing enterprise software company? Over 850 customers worldwide rely on Poppulos software to optimize and measure employee engagement. With over 20 million employees on our platform, we are changing how enterprises educate, align and inspire their employees. Poppulo is a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on helping organizations grow by releasing the power of their people. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with driven, fun and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenge and responsibility.
You will be responsible for the co-creation and execution of campaigns and activities focused on awareness, lead generation, and the conversion of sales-ready opportunities. You will have a demonstrated ability to utilize industry-standard customer acquisition techniques and analytics tools to effectively target prospects and deliver high-quality leads.
The ideal candidate will be part marketer and part project manager who enjoys collaboration and creatively weaving all parts of the marketing machine together.
Youre equal parts strategic and hands-on, with the ability to see the big picture yet also masterfully manage projects to completion. You create marketing programs that not only drive leads but also educate and delight our buyers. Above all, youre a selfless team player with a get stuff done attitude, bringing positivity and passion to your work every single day.
Develop and manage all parts of our demand and lead generation programs for specific market segments including message development, targeting, campaign execution, and metrics tracking
- Create, develop and execute high-impact, multi-channel B2B marketing programs to exceed company lead, pipeline and revenue goals for both new customer acquisition and the growth of our existing customer base.
- Utilize the full range of marketing activities and tools to continuously improve lead volume and quality across multiple channels.
- Collaborate with agencies, subject matter experts, partners, and other marketing team members to ensure world-class marketing materials are produced including ads, web content, emails, graphics, videos, case studies.
- Work closely with sales teams to craft account-level marketing plans for top strategic accounts
- Track, measure, and report campaign performance against key business drivers
- Work to identify root cause of program performance issues and drive action plans for continual improvement
- Communicate effectively on a regularly scheduled cadence to ensure stakeholder alignment
- 5-7+ years of demonstrated success in owning, leading and managing demand generation programs in B2B organizations, with a preference toward software marketing experience.
- A natural storyteller who understands what it takes to engage clients through multiple digital channels
- Deep expertise planning, evaluating, executing, and measuring campaign performance
- Experience managing campaigns across Hubspot and Salesforce.
- Hands-on ABM experience a plus
- Passion for demonstrating ROI for marketing programs
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-directed team player with a positive attitude
- Self-starter with energy, drive and determination to accomplish goals and demonstrated ability to multi-task and stay focused
- Proven ability to build relationships across a number of stakeholders including sales, subject matter experts, services, and product marketing
- A Great Places to Work listed company so we really do value people
- Ability to meaningfully impact our business and play a key role in our success
- Competitive compensation package with commission based earnings
- Potential for career advancement in a fast paced growing organization
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Plans
- 401k with Employer Match
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Fun, flexible working environment
- Free weekly yoga!
Who we are...
Named a Great Place To Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organisations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Aon Hewitt, Barclays, Comcast,
Shell, Vodafone, Nike and Zurich. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company thats on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do:
High Standards As Standard, Together Were Better, Adapt To Succeed, Honesty Throughout, Be The Example, Dont Just Work Learn.
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.
More Jobs From