The manager for demand generation is responsible for developing marketing campaigns that support strategic Sales and Marketing goals for lead generation.
This role is chartered with delivering measurable results that support objectives around end user lead acquisition and partner lead acquisition, as well as promoting Neurala’s brand.
- Develop demand generation strategy incorporating both paid and unpaid sources.
- Investigate new sources of potential partners and end users, and manage list purchases, site placements and contact databases.
- Manage lead gen campaign calendar that delivers marketing campaigns to target audiences and meets target objectives.
- Manage campaign logistics in HubSpot, in order to ensure lead dissemination via workflows.
- Track and report all campaign metrics to optimize for future campaigns.
- Ensure preservation of Neurala’s “voice” in all campaigns.
- Provide clear and regular communication of lead generation activities to Sales, Marketing and Senior Staff.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience executing successful marketing initiatives for BtB.
- Experience marketing to manufacturing industry.
- Demonstrated proficiency with the use of Hubspot.
- Channel marketing experience a plus.
- Proven creative writing and communications skills.
- Experience with channel/distributor based GTM model.
- Ability to work in sometimes unstructured start-up environment.
- Team player with strong collaboration and interpersonal skills.
Neurala is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected Veterans, and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected characteristic.