Demand Generation Campaign Manager
Can be fully remote or based in our Boston or San Francisco office
Panorama Education, based in Boston, is a fast-growing technology startup focused on radically improving education. Today, 1,500 school systems serving 10 million students have adopted the Panorama platform as paying customers including the entire states of Iowa and Hawaii as well as large districts like New York City, San Francisco, and Dallas. School systems turn to Panorama to ensure that each child is getting the support they need, so that more students succeed in school, graduate, and go on to college. Panorama helps educators monitor how students are doing across academics, attendance, behavior, and college readiness, and then coordinate action to support each child. Panoramas platform also helps educators collect data about non-academic factors that are key to each childs success in school and in life, such as social-emotional skills, safety, teacher-student relationships, and family engagement. Panorama has raised $45 million from Emerson Collective, YCombinator, Spark Capital, Owl Ventures, Uncork, and others.
About the Role:
Panoramas Marketing team is essential to making Panorama the leading and fastest-growing Education Technology company. We are looking for someone with 2-3 years of marketing campaign experience with B2B SaaS companies to join our collaborative, impact-driven Marketing team as Demand Generation Campaign Manager.
At Panorama Education, our demand generation team plays a critical role in scaling Panoramas mission of radically improving education by driving acquisition of new leads as well as activating Sales conversations with district and school leaders. In this role, you will lead integrated marketing campaigns that generate demand for Panoramas products and help meet our revenue growth goals.
On any given day, you will:
- Launch a program of compelling multi-channel marketing campaigns to reach a key Panorama audience
- Collaborate with teammates across different functions to define goals, plan projects, and make them happen
- Design compelling emails to nurture school district leaders whove signed up for Panoramas newsletter: a large, engaged, and fast-growing audience
- Design and write a landing page spotlighting Panoramas work in a particular state
- Find and scale successful approaches to engage and convert your targeted audience segments through experimentation and data analysis
What We Are Looking For
- 2+ years of experience marketing for B2B SaaS companies (growth-stage/mid-market a plus, K12 experience or coursework a plus)
- Experience designing and building emails, nurture automations, and landing pages in a marketing platform such as Hubspot, ActiveCampaign, MailChimp, or Marketo
- Experience contributing to a collaborative and results-oriented team by creating project plans and seeing them through
- Proven record of planning and executing targeted marketing campaigns across online (e.g. email, ads, landing pages) and offline (e.g. one-pagers, sales collateral, direct mail) marketing channels to drive pipeline for key territories, audiences, or product lines in collaboration with Sales and/or Product Marketing teams
- Strong copywriting and copyediting skills
- Experience measuring campaign effectiveness and optimizing campaigns for continuous improvement
- Demonstrated experience understanding the impact of and incorporating attention to diversity, equity, and inclusion in your work
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; weve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other. As such, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. #BI-Remote