Tamr is the enterprise data mastering company trusted by large enterprises like Blackstone, the US Air Force, Google, and GSK. The companys patented software platform uses machine learning supplemented with human feedback to master and prepare data across myriad silos to deliver previously unavailable business-changing insights. With a co-founding team led by Andy Palmer (founding CEO of Vertica) and Mike Stonebraker (Turing Award winner) and backed by top-tier investors such as NEA and GV, Tamr is transforming how companies get value from their data.
The Demand Generation/Marketing Manager reports to the Head of Demand Generation and aides in the creation, management, and execution of Tamrs go-to-market strategy with a focus on traditional marketing campaigns, as well as our account-based marketing campaigns and social media presence. This position assists with planning, budgeting and managing account-based and paid programs and Tamrs social presence, and works closely with cross-functional teams on the development and measurement of all marketing programs.
We are looking for someone who thinks on their feet and challenges the everyday norm to oversee and grow interest, as well as develop, manage and optimize all acquisition channels. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, growth-centric environment.
- Work directly with the Sales Leaders, Growth leads, Sales Operations, Marketing Operations and Head of Demand Generation to develop and execute a growth strategy that is on-brand, measurable and effective at creating and nurturing sales opportunities from enterprise target accounts. This includes working closely with Field Marketing to ensure coordination with global events and webinars.
- Develop programs for driving direct conversion to sign up through our website, as well as driving engagement with potential high value prospects through an account-based marketing approach.
- Responsible for marketing program performance. Set goals and objectives for every program with regard to lead generation, pipeline creation and revenue.
- Use sophisticated business intelligence tools such as Salesforce and HubSpot to present and review results, adjust budgets, and adapt campaign tactics to optimize delivery of pipeline dollars.
- Manage and negotiate vendor agreements and contracts in support of marketing program goals and objectives.
- Employ a test and learn strategy across your campaigns in an effort to optimize the impact on pipeline and revenue.
- Identify new channelswhether its editorial sponsorships, direct mail, content syndication, podcasts, new social channels, or free tools on our websiteyoull be charged with finding, experimenting with and growing new acquisition channels over time.
- Experience managing traditional demand generation programs as well as account-based marketing programs with proven results
- Understand the basics of testing to drive optimization
- Ability to work cross functionally with Sales, Customer Success, Product Marketing and Finance teams to execute successful live events
- Experience managing budgets
- Ability to report on success metrics related to all marketing programs
- Ability to manage the creation of content and collateral for all campaigns/programs, working closely with a creative design team
- Strong analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Good eye for being able to convey to design resources what types of creatives work
- 3 - 5 years experience managing marketing programs
- Demonstrated ability to scale and grow event and program execution across different groups and regions
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Willingness to travel to support events on-site
- Ability to grasp the Tamr business and products and personas we are targeting to help execute successful events and create content and collateral for each event
- Ability to lead and mentor team members
- Communication skills: Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Willingness to present ideas to diverse audiences, work cross-functionally for results and collaborate with partners
- Must have a style that promotes respect, credibility and trust throughout the organization
- Bachelors Degree preferably a B.S. with a concentration in Marketing, Communications, Business or Management
- Experience using HubSpot is considered an advantage