A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
The Delegated Operations function within the Operations Performance Improvement team assures operational excellence is delivered to Devoted members across services provided by external partners. As part of this function, the Delegated Operations Associate liaises with entities to whom Devoted has delegated one or more operational functions to drive consistency in service and high quality across membership. This role facilitates operational implementation of new entities and oversees day-to-day troubleshooting and performance management of existing partners.
The ideal candidate is a proven team player who is able to engage relevant parties cross-functionally, build relationships with external partners, and as applicable, facilitate operational change. This individual has a proven track record of success implementing projects and must be able to think critically to analyze performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitor performance of Devoteds partners against agreed upon performance targets and hold partners accountable
- Support Devoteds member-facing teams in addressing member questions and resolving escalated issues related to delegated services
- Develop and maintain vendor documentation
- Act as liaison with delegated entity for all internal Devoted operations teams
- Manage implementation of new partners, as applicable
- Facilitate improvement efforts, as needed
Attributes to success:
- Ability to cultivate and maintain positive working relationships across Devoted teams and external partners
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Analytic mindset, comfort executing qualitative and quantitative analyses
- Knowledge of vendor capabilities, systems and related processes
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguous situations and drive alignment across groups
- Results-oriented with a willingness to take initiative and get the job done, particularly in favor of improving the experience of Devoteds members
- High degree of professionalism
Desired skills and experience:
- Ability to work in a startup, fast paced environment
- 3-5 years of relevant business experience in vendor management and/or project management
- Strong cross-functional project management and stakeholder management skills
- Confidence in leading internal and external meetings and presenting findings
- Healthcare experience preferred, particularly if you have experience at a payer or working with healthcare vendors
- Experience with data integrations a plus
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
More Jobs From