Office Tour Photos
We are seeking a team player who is highly analytical, self-motivated and intellectually curious to join a dynamic and growth-oriented marketing analytics and strategy team.
This role is instrumental in efforts to develop and drive strategy, identify and scope growth initiatives, create frameworks and processes to improve the efficacy of marketing spend, be a leader in fact-based decision-making, and to partner across the enterprise to improve overall brand performance.
What you'll do:
- Develop strong relationships across the org; particularly with brand leadership in order to develop trusted advisor status
- Identify emerging trends within the market, the organization and key channels and engage brand operations to develop action plans to benefit from those trends
- Build detailed economic models to project future outcomes of proposed marketing initiatives (i.e. pricing, packaging and retention analyses)
- Leverage methods from diverse disciplines to gain customer insights, draw conclusions and work with business partners to put those insights into action
- Construct detailed hypothesis-driven work plans aimed at key decisions and drive the corresponding action plans
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in similar role(s): analytics, finance, marketing, strategy
- Proven analytical skills and problem-solving ability paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership of and accountability for projects
- Strong project management and organizational skills with an ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Strong relationship-building skills. Ability to communicate complex issues to a wide array of internal stakeholders
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, consistently adhering to strict deadlines and evolving priorities
- Solid expertise in MS Excel, with experience building complex models
- Proficient in PowerPoint
- Bachelors/Undergraduate Degree. Engineering or Finance major a plus.
- Passion for numbers and incessant curiosity
Why youll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues, and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Join the experts. If youre passionate about WordPress and equally passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Weve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, flexible work arrangements and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
More Jobs From