Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing global organization in the cyber industry? With over 550 employees, $140M ARR, and 1,000 clients, Recorded Future is the largest privately-held security intelligence company! Our intelligence integrates with over 80 security products from industry-leading companies, such as Splunk, ServiceNow, Microsoft, IBM, and AWS. Come jump on the rocket ship and help us protect businesses by disrupting adversaries!
We are seeking a Deal Desk Analyst to support our rapidly growing sales team. You will work hand in hand with the sales operations, finance, and sales team to help review contracts, structure deals, and close business. Ability to work independently and provide high-quality support is paramount to success. The incumbent will manage a variety of day-to-day tasks associated with front-end and back-end deal support.
What youll do as a Deal Desk Analyst:
- Serve as the go-to resource and subject matter expert for the deal desk process, booking policy, best practices, and systems (Salesforce.com, Docusign, etc.)
- Assist the sales team with building non-standard or complex orders and providing ad-hoc guidance on pricing and deal structure where needed
- Educate the sales team and new hires on deal desk and bookings best practices, approvals, and procedures.
- Review all deals to ensure that contract terms, billing information, and pricing is accurate and aligned to Salesforce
- Proactively improve processes, tools, and automation to increase the effectiveness of the Deal Desk
- Partner with cross functional departments and leaders to identify business needs and help facilitate the end to end deal process
- Provide deal analysis to support the business, including but not limited reporting on discounts, bundles, and SKU performance
- Work with product marketing to maintain and update pricebooks
What you'll bring to the Deal Desk Analyst:
- 1-3 experience in a deal desk or operations role
- Experience with Salesforce
- Strong Excel skills
- Organized with the ability to handle short-term asks and long term strategic tasks
- Enthusiastic attitude when it comes to helping others
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.