We are seeking an outgoing, detail-oriented individual to join the Deal Desk team. This person will act as a trusted advisor to Sales and other key stakeholders and will be responsible for performing an in-depth review of all nonstandard deals within a defined territory. This is a highly visible role in which you will be exposed to the highest levels of Sales leadership as well as other members of the Dynatrace executive team.
As a member of the Deal Desk team, you will work with closely with Sales to construct and review potential deals, enable effective decision making by providing analyses of deals to key stakeholders, and work with cross-functional groups to drive process improvement.
- Perform all necessary background research and analysis on all nonstandard and discounted deals in a given territory.
- Present analyses of deals to decision makers in a clear and concise fashion that enables them to make a quick and informed decision.
- Serve as a gatekeeper to the senior members of the Deal Desk by reviewing requests before they are escalated.
- Build relationships with the Sales team and help craft deals early in the Sales cycle in a fashion that is in the best interests of Dynatrace and also the customer.
- Partner with Sales Operations to drive process and systems improvements
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects related to discounting and Deal Desk activity
- Prior experience working in a Deal Desk or other direct sales support role preferred
- Ability to think critically and analyze deals in depth
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Solid business acumen
- Substantial knowledge of software licensing and pricing concepts
- Working knowledge of ASC 606 as it pertains to software companies
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience with SFDC a plus
- Prior experience in a software sales role is a plus
How youll learn the role:
- Attend and participate in all (or as many as possible) formal and informal calls between Deal Desk and Sales.
- Coordinate the scheduling of Deal Desk calls in NORAM and LATAM.
- Participate in drive time sessions with members of the DD in which you review deals together.
- Document key takeaways from Deal Desk calls.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. Thats why many of the worlds largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.