Anaqua helps corporations and law firms turn intellectual property into competitive advantage. Its software platform combines insight from big data analytics with critical tools, best practice workflows and services into one efficient, intelligent environment that helps IP practices work more efficiently and make better decisions faster. Many of the best-known brands and most innovative products were conceptualized, evaluated, protected and monetized through the ANAQUA platform. Founded in 2004 by IP leaders from The Coca-Cola Company, Ford Motor Company, and British American Tobacco, Anaqua is a privately held company headquartered in Boston (U.S.) and has locations across Europe and Asia.
The Technical Consultant is a key player in an exciting, customer facing role, that pairs technical and client relationship skills to successfully implement ANAQUA for our clients. The Technical Consultant will work as a part of the Anaqua implementation team on all technical aspects of the implementation, including data migration, specification and development of system integrations, installation and configuration of the ANAQUA software, and SSO configuration. They meet with the client to understand the client’s IP data and how they use their existing IP system, and consult with them on the proper field mappings and transform rules to successfully migrate the data into the ANAQUA database. The Technical Consultant develops and executes SQL scripts to perform the ETL of the data, and reports the results back to the client.
- Work with the Project Manager and Business Consultant to translate the customer’s requirements into a working solution.
- Analyze data in order to create mappings to be used in data conversion.
- Create data maps, validate converting data and identify and solve complex conversion issues.
- Write SQL scripts to perform ETL on client data.
- Gather specification and develop interfaces between ANAQUA and other software.
- Consult and assist the customer with fine-tuning the application functionality and service optimization to meet the customer’s business objectives.
- Communicate with both client technical teams and business owners as needed during design and implementation.
- Manage offshore resources supporting your projects deliverables.
- Provide on-site support to the customer during the testing and go-live phases to ensure a successful deployment.
- Lead complete installation of software (when applicable).
- Travel up to 20%.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in technical consulting or a related field
- Software Implementation experience preferred
- Strong proficiency in SQL scripting and previous experience with ETL preferred
- Experience with C#, SSIS, and SSRS a plus
- Knowledge of systems integration and the system development lifecycle
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, time management skills, and interpersonal skills
- Presentation and meeting management skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Visio, and Project
- Intellectual Property experience is a plus
Anaqua is always on the lookout for talented people who can contribute to our exceptional team. We provide a friendly and diverse environment in which to work, while also offering exciting and rewarding opportunities for future career development. Come join our collaborative and entrepreneurial team! We also offer competitive salaries with benefits, and a sound training program for new employees.
More Jobs From