Office Tour Photos
We are hiring a Staff Data Warehouse Engineer - Personalization for our Personalization team in Boston, MA. In this position, you will help us build scalable, robust data solutions for Personalization at Chewy. You will demonstrate a passion for delivering outstanding customer experience, experience of building scalable solutions and will bring communication skills that allow you to instill trust in the team that you are working with. Millions of pet parents with unique needs visit Chewy.com looking for products for their beloved pets. We have the task to decide what products would be most useful to them and help them discover those products. How do we do this? Meet Personalization team @ Chewy. We use best of machine learning techniques and continuously test the outcomes to simplify product discovery for pet parents looking for their pet needs on Chewy.com. Our exceptional multi-disciplinary team of data scientists, data engineers, software engineers and product managers work together to power personalized recommendations and product discovery for pet parents. Our team has single threaded ownership of the space allowing us to decide impactful products that we can experiment, measure with metrics and deliver at a fast pace.
What You'll Do:
- You will be responsible for design, development, delivery and support of large-scale, data flows and tools
- You will work with the team and other partner teams to define our roadmap on the data engineering front
- You will deliver projects successfully and drive initiatives for up keep pace of our data science solutions. in the face of growth
- You will drive operational excellence of data systems
What You'll Need:
- Candidate must possess a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- E-commerce experience
- Experience working with AWS or Similar Cloud Environments
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
More Jobs From