The Data Science team is looking for a Data Visualization Engineer who will be responsible for working closely with the Data Platform teams to design, develop and maintain metrics, reports, analyses and dashboards. The ideal candidate will bring expertise in making complex data understandable, usable and accessible to our customers and leadership. You will decide which visualizations will make the most impact in deriving meaningful insights and provide actionable intelligence.
What you will do:
• Wear multiple hats as a data engineer, a visualization designer and a data analyst.
• Make decisions on complex issues regarding technical approach for dashboard and reporting components.
• Build and optimize reports/dashboards and associated semantic data layer as per business specifications.
• Bring an operations mindset to enable batch/real-time analytical solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Focus on collecting, parsing, managing, and automating data feedback loops in support of business innovation.
What you bring:
• 5+ years’ experience and a bachelor’s degree or 3+ years’ experience and a Masters in CS, data engineering or other related fields.
• 3+ years of proficiency in performing data analytics and building visualizations, user interfaces and data algorithms.
• Experience ingesting data from various types of data stores like SQL and NoSQL databases, key value stores, blob/file stores.
• Knowledge of database systems, big data concepts and cluster computing frameworks (e.g. Spark, Hadoop, or other tools)
• Experience with Agile, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Test Driven Development, Git
More Jobs From