Office Tour Photos
We're looking for a Data Scientist Intern to join our SEO Machine Learning team. You will be working with a global team of Data Scientists, SEO experts, and engineers focused aggressively growing KAYAK's presence in multiple markets and online channels.
- Develop machine learning and deep learning models for computer vision and natural language processing tasks
- Build efficient data pipelines with Python, MySQL and Hive databases
- Build tools to improve the productivity of the team with reusable and scalable AI-based systems
- Communicate with various teams for their machine learning needs and develop solutions for them
- En route to a MS/PhD degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Ability to write high-quality code in a general-purpose language, especially Python
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals like data structures, algorithms, and databases
- Experience with a wide variety of Machine learning/Deep learning techniques for Computer Vision or Natural language processing tasks
- Experience working with databases, SQL and performing data integration and ETL
- Experience building and training models with at least one deep learning framework (TensorFlow, Keras, Pytorch, Caffe)
- Published research work in machine learning conferences is a plus
- Open source contributions for PyData tech stack is a plus
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
And because our team is always on the lookout for ways to make travel planning and trip management even easier, we offer a variety of tools and features such as KAYAK Trips, Explore and Price Forecast and are constantly evolving our app, Facebook Messenger and Slack bots, Alexa skill and related A.I. innovations.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, were able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is a part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services.
KAYAK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees no matter their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Whoever you are, just be you.
More Jobs From