Tulip, the Manufacturing App Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their shop floors and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: digitizing paper-based processes, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a Forbes IoT Startup to Watch, Gartner Cool Vendor, IDC Innovator, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer.
A data aficionado at heart, you look to create data products and services that change the world of manufacturing and industry. Youre a recent advanced degree graduate or an experienced engineer, with the background and skills to extract insights from data and make it into a must-have product. You have a background in machine learning mechanics and data science, and know firsthand how to train models, evaluate them and ship data-driven products on a cloud-based platform to thousands of clients.
What skills do I need?
- Education: B.S in a computational science (computer science or engineering, applied mathematics, statistics or related field) with 3+ years of experience in a data-oriented position, or an advanced degree (M.S, PhD) in a computational domain with 1+ years of experience.
- Demonstrated software engineering skills, such as programming patterns, algorithms, software development cycles, cross-OS building environments.
- Demonstrated engineering skills in Data Science or Machine Learning, such as constructing and training deep models, data cleaning and wrangling, a broad knowledge of ML algorithms and their tradeoffs, data visualization, etc. Preference for published or publicly available work.
- Solid knowledge of applied mathematics for Data Science, such as Linear Algebra, Multivariate Calculus, Statistics, Algorithmics and Informatics.
- Good written and conversational skills.
- Build, code, test, and maintain high quality software
- Develop, maintain, and test data pipelines and infrastructure for data generation
- Develop and ship Data Products over the Tulip platform
- Contributes code across the engineering groups
- Advance the agenda of Data and demonstrate its impact on the companys business
- Chief Technology Officer
- Lead Scientist and Tulip Labs personnel
- Head of Engineering
- Lead Data Engineer
- Lead Computer Vision Engineer
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.
More Jobs From