OM1 is on a mission to improve health outcomes by unlocking the power of data. We are a healthcare data and technology company focused real world clinical data and outcomes, accelerating medical research and personalizing healthcare. Our interdisciplinary team uses expertise in medicine, software, big data, machine learning, public health and mathematics to transform records from a diverse set of sources into enriched, research grade data which allows us to generate unique insights in a variety of disease areas.
We are seeking a Data Scientist to be part of the team which is responsible for developing and deploying the Artificial Intelligence solutions of OM1. We use Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and Deep Learning. We strive to be innovative while ensuring that our solutions deliver tangible value to multiple stakeholders. We strive to provide solutions that predict and enable improvement of patient outcomes and lives in multiple medical conditions. We work closely with our in-house Medical Doctors to ensure that we solve important problems. With Clinical Informaticists and Biostatisticians to ensure medical rigor in our solutions. With Software Engineers to ensure that our deployments meet rigorous quality, speed and patient privacy standards. We interact directly with OM1s customers to ensure that our final product is well understood and valued and addresses real needs in an impactful way.
While developing your Artificial Intelligence solutions at OM1, you will:
- Use our standardized, linked data
- Rigorously derive statistical performance metrics and be prepared to communicate them
- Derive corroborating evidence that will help the Medical expert see the value of the AI solutions from their viewpoint
- Work within the Data Science code base architecture to render your solutions production ready
- Develop solutions that read large volumes of data and produce insights in real time.
- Background in Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning, Statistical modeling
- Hands-on experience coding in Python
- Degree in analytical discipline. Masters or PhD preferred
- Experience working with large datasets using SQL
OM1 is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, race, veteran or disability status. At OM1 ensuring that people feel respected, valued, and included is essential to our success. We are committed to working together to provide a work environment that embraces the principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Direct applicants only - No agencies