The Data Scientist will be a key member of the Analytics and Data Science team, serving as subject matter expert and energized by tackling big challenges in a complex business environment. You will not only dive deep to find the answers, but craft meaningful and articulate recommendations that can be discussed and acted upon with your peers. This person will contribute to our product strategy by designing and developing analytic initiatives driving user engagement, value creation, and productivity through the use of data.
What youll do:
- Establishing, articulating and championing a product vision that addresses critical business needs
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Product Management, Data Management Platform, UX, and Engineering groups to research, define, and execute a data-driven product roadmap
- Partnering with data infrastructure teams and other key internal engineering teams to understand the gaps within existing tools and services, and identify the best path forward
- Conduct analysis of prospects and customers for product design, go-to-market strategies and retention engagement efforts
- Develop data inquiries, and conduct data exploration and data mining to determine program effectiveness and predict future performance
- Develop and implement test designs that serve as champion and challenger for marketing programs
- Develop and analyze optimal testing strategies
- Analyze customer segments to drive growth
- Partner closely with business stakeholders to ensure insights are leading to action and measuring the business impact that Customer Insights is creating
Who you are:
- The ideal candidate has past experience using data science / analytical research in a cloud environment to advance product development or product insights
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong experience with SQL and Tableau or other BI tools
- Experience developing data visualizations to enable data exploration
- Experience developing scalable and automated data pipelines
- Machine learning experience in Python and/or R
- Experience with one or more cloud environments (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Azure or other platforms)
- Practical knowledge applying analytical techniques such as time series regression, decision trees, segmentation, clustering, response modeling and factor analysis to real-world data
- Curious, self-motivated thinker; always asks why and drives until the answer is clear
- Strong communicator with demonstrated experiencing translating analytic findings to business insights and influencing business stakeholders to drive action and improved business performance
- Strong project management and cross-functional collaboration skills required
- Masters Degree or higher in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or equivalent experience
Why youll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams. We have made the decision to stay remote until June 2021.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Weve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!