Office Tour Photos
Were reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Love data? We do too.
Were growing rapidly and are looking for a Data Science Product Analyst to help us scale through data-driven action. When you join our team, you will play a vital role in solving problems across a wide array of business areas and will see the impact of your personal work right away. Sound good to you? Join us.
What youll do as a Data Science Product Analyst:
- Create analysis of how data science models perform across user segments, verticals, and other relevant data splits.
- Monitor production models and identify areas where production models could be improved based on trends. You will also estimate the value added by those improvements and flag models that are performing below expectations.
- Perform deep dive insight analysis to discover customer behavior patterns.
- Collaborate with analytics partners around the company who are conducting tests that leverage data science products.
- Collaborate with Product Management to investigate new features and prioritize backlog.
- Work with data engineers to understand lifecycle of data science model.
What skills youll use:
- Ideally, you have 3+ years of business analytics or data science experience, preferably at an online gaming company.
- Experience with SQL Server, Tableau, or Redshift.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Experience with statistical modeling techniques and statistical modeling software such as Python or R.
- Bachelors Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Physical Sciences, or Related Field.
- Masters degree is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of parallel computation tool such as spark, machine learning, and advanced SQL is also preferred.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
More Jobs From