Brightcove is a team of smart, passionate people who are revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video. Were hyped up about storytelling, and about helping people connect, share experiences, and view the world. Bottom line: video is the worlds most compelling, exciting medium, and Brightcove exists to demonstrate that video means business.
As the industry leader in this space, we empower our customers to deliver top-notch video experiences to audiences on every screen in bold and innovative ways. When video is done right, it can have a powerful and lasting effect. Hearts open. Minds change. Creativity thrives. Since 2004, Brightcove has been supporting customers that are some of the largest media companies, enterprises, events, and non-profit organizations in the world. There are over 600 Brightcovers globally, each of us representing our unique talents and passions and we have built a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence and collaboration. This culture enables us to develop technologies once thought impossible, provide customer support without parallel or excuses, and leverage the expertise and resources of a global infrastructure. We take our video seriously, and we take great pride in doing it as one team.
Brightcove is seeking a Data Quality Specialist to help own our marketing database. The Data Quality Specialist will own the processes, quality and flow of data between our marketing systems and into our Salesforce.com instance. The Data Quality Specialist will have experience working with B2B marketing databases, including developing processes to improve data quality and data flow.
- Own the marketing database, including how data flows between marketing systems
- Use platforms like ZoomInfo, Eloqua and 6sense to enhance and improve the marketing database
- Define best practices and processes on contact and account acquisition
- Manage all manual and automated processes of adding contact data into our systems
- Create processes on acquiring and tiering accounts based on our ideal customer profile
- Support global marketing teams through list uploads and segmentation
- Create and distribute reporting on database health and provide recommendations to help grow the database
- Develop automated workflows and processes to improve data quality
- Monitor and cleanse data
- 2+ years of experience working in a B2B company
- Experience working in a global company and supporting data from various regions
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage your own projects from concept through completion
- Self-starter, can work independently and proactively to resolve issues, take ownership for tool and process
- Must have positive and flexible attitude for working in a fast-paced team
These are the qualifications and experience we are targeting but we also are excited to have an opportunity to teach you technologies and skills you've never used before. All we ask for is creativity and tenacity in solving the problems that we are tackling together.
Working at Brightcove
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the companys success. We offer competitive compensation, stock options, 401k matching, and tuition reimbursement, as well as generous PTO - and we expect you to use it!
We are currently all working remotely due to Covid-19 and plan to return to an in-office experience once it is safe to do so. This role can be offered as a fully remote position or, when we return, can be located in our Boston office which is located downtown, in Fort Point harbor. This Brightcove office has an open working space layout with beautiful water views. Employees enjoy access to fully-stocked kitchens and social activities including: happy hours, trivia and movie nights, ping pong tournaments, and philanthropy events. While you wont get to experience the in-office culture immediately, you will feel it remotely and be able to participate actively. We have plenty of opportunities to meet your colleagues around the globe and we also celebrate a variety of personal interests with organized groups and clubs including an Employee Action Committee, Women of Brightcove, Pride of Brightcove, Parents of Brightcove and more to come!
If you've gotten all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Please note that while this job description is an accurate description of the role, it is also subject to change during the course of this search.
Send us your resume if you are interested and want to learn more!