The foundation of a data driven business is the data pipeline that gathers, transports, and models complex data from across the enterprise into meaningful and actionable information for making business decisions. As a founding member of our newly established Business Intelligence team, you will work in close collaboration with business users, data analysts, and system administrators to build, maintain, and continuously improve the data pipeline that feed the HealthEdge Business Intelligence reporting tools and business analysis projects.
What you will do:
· Build efficient and sustainable data models that enable HealthEdge to extract data and insights as we scale
· Implement processes and logic to extract, model, transform, and distribute data across one or more data stores from a wide variety of sources.
· Monitor and optimize data integration platform to provide optimal availability and performance under increasing data volumes.
· Develop and document the data audit, archiving, and restoration processes.
· Develop quality standards to ensure data quality and integrity.
· Provide problem-solving expertise and complex analysis of data to develop business intelligence integration designs.
· Develop data integration standards according to the organization’s information services policies as well as best practices.
· Work with Data Analysts and Business Users to translate functional specifications into technical designs for implementation and deployment.
What you will bring:
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field
· Demonstrate a strong business acumen by going beyond transforming data sets and interacting with technical tools. Understand how to ask the right questions to efficiently scope your work and drive the most impactful results for the business.
· Experience designing and creating complex data models to enable business analysis and reporting
· SQL and ETL toolset proficiency to extract, clean, or transform data in complex databases
HealthEdge commits to building an environment and culture that supports the diverse representation of our teams. We aspire to have an inclusive workplace. We aspire to be a place where all employees have the opportunity to belong, make an impact and deliver excellent software and services to our customers.