Data Insights Analyst
Eze Software Group (Eze Software) is seeking a Data Insights Analyst to join the Operations team within our Client Services group. Eze Software is a leading global provider of best-in-breed software solutions and technology services designed to maximize investment and operational alpha for the entire institutional investment process and community. Our vision: to lead a reimagined investment process by creating a completely open, seamless, and fluid investment ecosystem.
The Operations team, a pivotal part of our Client Services group, works to deliver clear, insightful, and most importantly actionable data to team members ranging from peers to the executive level in order to achieve the highest level of customer service. As an Analyst, you will work closely with client service management and our information systems team to advise, design, standardize, and produce scalable and useful reporting. As your role and team needs evolve you may also assist in other team initiatives and projects spanning knowledge management, external community design, business process and intelligence, and strategic initiatives.
- Work with Client Service leaders to identify and develop business processes to ensure efficiency, scalability, and quality outputs from the organization
- Create standardized reports and KPIs for senior management based on incomplete ideas and/or proactively identified business challenges
- Work with internal teams to deliver standard and ad hoc reports to meet the needs of the business
- Define, deploy and execute processes to maintain clean and scalable data capture
- Train internal organization on systems and/or reports
- Drive the standardized request and control process to ensure consistent and reliable reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or Computer Science
- Strong written and verbal communications with excellent attention to detail
- 2-4 years of experience as a business/reporting analyst required
- 2-4 years of experience working in a dynamic business environment, with demonstrated analytical, and database experience required.
- Sound understanding of BI best practices/ methodologies; including at least a year of experience with relational structures, structured query language (SQL), data warehouse and reporting techniques required
- 2-4 years of experience with business intelligence tools and data visualization concepts (i.e. Power BI, SSRS, Tableau, or similar)
- Dimensional data modelling and understanding of OLAP required
- Knowledge of statistics / machine learning required?
- Understanding of client service best practices and key business drivers required
- Ability to manage multiple parallel projects and competing priorities
- Ability to solve tough and complex problems using multiple problem-solving tools and techniques; ability to see meaning from available data
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debated. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.