Temporary Data Entry Specialist (direct temp)
Providence, RI only.
Who is Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse, founded as part of Sir Richard Bransons famed Virgin Group, helps organizations build employee health and wellbeing into the DNA of their corporate cultures. As the only company to deliver a powerful, mobile-first digital platform infused with live services, including coaching and biometric screenings, Virgin Pulses takes a high-tech-meets-high-touch-approach to engage employees in improving across all aspects of their health and wellbeing, every day from prevention and building a healthy lifestyle to condition and disease management to condition reversal, all while engaging users daily in building and sustaining healthy habits and behaviors. A global leader in health and wellbeing, Virgin Pulse is committed to helping change lives and businesses around the world for good so that people and organizations can thrive, together. Today, more than 3100 organizations across the globe are using Virgin Pulses solutions to improve health, employee wellbeing and engagement, reduce costs and create strong workplace cultures.
Who are our employees?
At Virgin Pulse were passionate about changing lives for good. We want to make a difference in the world by helping peoplebe healthy so they can perform at their best, every day, at work and home. Our award-winning solutions support leading employers in improving and simplifying the employee health and wellbeing journey and engaging people in all aspects of their health. But our world-class products and programs are nothing without our people the employees who design, build, promote, sell, test and perfect the latest innovations in workplace health and wellbeing. Our people are our top priority and we invest in their health and happiness. At Virgin Pulse, we have so much more than a strong, supportive company culture have a shared vision for a healthier, happier world.
- This is a FT (40 hours/week) temporary position, expected to last 10-12 weeks.
- Onsite in Providence, RI.
Who you are.
In the role of Providence-based Data Entry Specialist , you will manage all assessment data, including MHAs, health screenings and other related data. Working closely with the Director of Content on our Product Development team. As a Data Entry Specialist you will support the team to help ensure that "Journeys" and other assessment data from multiple sources are made available to members and for reporting purposes accurately and in a timely manner.
As a temporary Data Entry Specialist your focus will be crucial in the following:
- Ensures the privacy and confidentiality of participants and their health information
- Oversees data entry and storage, file maintenance, and other administrative tasks
- Oversees archiving of all data
- Oversees Journey's project data entry for new client
- Manages Not In System lists
- May make outreach phone calls, secure messages and emails to obtain missing data if needed
- Learn a thorough knowledge of applicable Virgin Pulsepolicies and procedures
- Miscellaneous special delivery projects and duties as assigned
- Manages weekly reports to ensure all data is correct and complete
What you bring to the team.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a data entry management or an administrative role
- Excellent organizational skill
- Able to use Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), email and the Internet
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and excellent multi-tasking skills
Why work here?
We believe a career should provide competitive pay and benefits, a collaborative and supportive work environment, strong employee culture and cutting-edge technology and services so many reasons to love it here.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any protected class status.
More Jobs From