Office Tour Photos
We are looking for people who love working with data - parsing, analyzing, investigating, interpreting, modeling, and extracting knowledge from large volumes of data. Good candidates will have a passion in processing data to help drive better business decisions or to develop new features.
- Integrating with partner web services and data feeds to acquire content
- Improving the data framework to make this as efficient and as automated as possible
- College Junior-level Computer Science or programming skills
- Some Java experience
Additional technical skills
- Experience with web service frameworks (REST, SOAP, RPC)
- Unix shell scripting experience
- Experience with groovy, ruby and SQL
- Passionate about data
- Enthusiasm for code quality, rigor in testing.
- High energy, hungry to learn, not afraid to ask questions
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
KAYAK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees no matter their race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Whoever you are, just be you.
More Jobs From