REsurety is a mission-driven organization solving the challenge of resource intermittency for renewable energy. We work in partnership with the world’s leading energy and risk management providers to enable renewable energy consumers and producers to manage the fuel risk of the future: the weather. As a high-growth, profitable company that has already supported over 4,000 MW of clean energy transactions, we are a small team making a big impact! Our culture is open and collaborative. We expect excellence from our team members and reward it with high ownership and flexibility. If you’re a high-achiever with a passion for clean energy, then we look forward to receiving your application.
As a Data Engineer, you will own and improve a world-class data pipeline that is scalable, reliable, flexible, and accurate to ensure that the REsurety team uses the best available data to characterize risk and support development of renewable energy worldwide.
- Centralize many different data feeds
- Work closely with the internal teams to understand their data needs
- Maintain existing and design new relational database and model data sets
- Build and integrate code interfaces for downstream users
- Experience with data centralization processes
- Experience creating and maintaining relational and non-relational databases
- Proficient in Python (or R)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- 2+ years of related professional experience
- Experience with Amazon Web Services: S3, EC2, RDS, EFS
- Experience with Linux-based systems
- Location: Boston, MA
- Travel: Minimal
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Blue Bikes Gold Membership
REsurety, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.