As a Data Engineer, you will work with a team of driven, committed engineers and data scientists to take ownership of a massive, diverse dataset. Recorded Futures harvesting pipeline reads over 700,000 web sources and structured data feeds, and our real-time multilingual natural language processing technology takes that content from raw text to alerts and visualizations in minutes. You will take this pipeline to new heights by engineering solutions to scaling and efficiency challenges.
What you'll do:
- Build code and user interfaces to manipulate data at scale and expand our use of automation.
- Find ways to use our own data to make our data processing more efficient.
- Collaborate with your teammates and identify opportunities to replace the status quo through clever solutions to complex tasks.
What you'll bring:
- Python programming: You are comfortable writing production-grade python code. Bonus if you have experience with Flask.
- Curiosity: You want to understand how the data you work with is used and get to know a new codebase.
- Collaboration: You are excited by working with others to tackle data projects, and you take pride in seeing improvements you have made possible.
- Communication: Your clarity of thought is always apparent in your crisp and articulate emails, Slack chats, phone calls, and in-person conversations.
More Jobs From