Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Technical Analyst who wants to launch a career in business analytics. You'll work on the Business Intelligence team helping answer the hardest questions at Klaviyo. We're looking for someone that has a background in working with billions of records, designing datasets, writing ETL's, and working in a process driven engineering environment.
The Business Intelligence team is still in its early days and you'll have a big impact on our direction and how we operate. You'll be central to managing the data environment that everyone uses to understand the health of the business. You'll also get to help analyze business situations important to Klaviyo.
We love data and the excitement that comes with using that data to help our business grow. We are the kind of people that are not afraid of any question or project. We love to move fast, keep learning and get stuff done.
How you will make a difference:
- This is a cross functional role that requires framing business problems, identifying and obtaining data needed for analysis, synthesizing results and making recommendations to the executive team and other leaders in various departments.
- About 75% of this role is engineering. 25% is business analysis.
- Designing Datasets, writing ETLs and maintaining the BI data environment.
- Typical business issues will involve framing and solving problems around revenue like acquisition channels, drivers of churn and customer retention, customer lifetime values, product engagement etc. As Klaviyo grows rapidly, projects looking at costs and investments will become a larger focus.
- Some financial and quantitative modeling will also be required / can be learnt.
- There will be frequent interaction with customer success, support, product, engineering, sales, marketing functions.
Who you are:
- Engineering or quantitative background (experience with AWS/Kafka/SQL/Python/R/Redshift/Snowflake or similar).
- An individual motivated by continuous personal growth and learning, ideally with a desire to obtain an MBA, or MS in Business Analytics in the future.
- Familiarity with reporting tools a plus.
- Someone who is very curious about what makes a business / operation function successful.
- Good writing and communication skills. Should be able to write 1- or 3-page analysis reports on various aspects of Klaviyos business or operations.
- Does not have to be from a traditional business intelligence background.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the worlds leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesnt force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. Thats why over 28,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
More Jobs From