Office Tour Photos
Were reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Love data? We do too.
As a Data Engineer, youll be a creative contributor to our data analysis and scalability processes, and you will use your experience to provide key insights that help us make smarter decisions. Analytical thinking drives our business and when you join our team, youll not only solve new problems every day, youll see your data solutions immediately improve our users experience.
What You'll Do as a Data Engineer
- Youll build tools to provide actionable insights into key business metrics
- Care about agility like you care about scalability. We roll out products very quickly and priority management is key
- Design processes that support data transformation and structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- You will also focus on performance analysis, optimization, and tuning
- Have the opportunity to see your personal work make an immediate impact on influential products
What Skills You Will Use
- 2+ years in aspects of business intelligence and data engineering, including data warehousing, delivery, and operations
- The ability to build and optimize data pipelines, data models and transformations.
- A deep knowledge of a variety of data engines like SQL Server, MySQL, and Redshift
- 2+ years experience writing advanced SQL
- Youll also have a solid understanding of dimensional modeling
- Hands on experience with at least one programming language such as Python, C#, Java
- Familiarity with source control tools like Git, Bitbucket, SVN, etc...
- Experience working in AWS, Terraform, is a plus
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
More Jobs From