ERT is a global data and technology company that minimizes uncertainty and risk in clinical trials so that customers can move ahead with confidence. With nearly 50 years of clinical and therapeutic experience, ERT balances knowledge of what works with a vision for what’s next, so we can adapt without compromising standards.
Powered by the company’s EXPERT® technology platform, ERT’s solutions enhance trial oversight, enable site optimization, increase patient engagement and measure the efficacy of new clinical treatments while ensuring patient safety. Since 2014, more than half of all FDA drug approvals came from ERT-supported studies. Pharma companies, biotechs and CROs have relied on ERT solutions in 10,000+ studies spanning more than three million patients to date. By identifying trial risks before they become problems, ERT enables customers to bring clinical treatments to patients quickly — and with confidence.
Join us in our Boston office where we seek a Data Coordinator to focus on initiating, investigating and resolving queries based on discrepancies identified by the database in accordance with ERT’s SOPs and SWIs. In this role, you will also be responsible for maintaining organized study documentation throughout the lifecycle of a study.
In this role you will:
- Support department workflow by taking action on discrepant data through investigation and issuance of queries to sites/sponsors to verify/obtain demographic and visit information on source data in accordance with departmental SOPs and SWIs
- Investigate and enter resolutions and/or revisions received across operational systems
- Process source data across operational systems
- Files source documents once workflow is complete
- Maintain departmental metrics in accordance with goal plan
- Participate in required training programs
- Report any equipment and/or system problems
- Maintain accurate and complete Data Coordination files as defined by the department’s SOPs
- Archive closed studies upon notification of study lock within requested timeframe
- Assist as requested with data reconciliation activities for your studies ensuring that database updates are completed within the Sponsor requested timelines.
- Attend Project Assurance meetings and outline feedback to Data Coordination
- Support the training of new temporary employees
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. ERT reserves the right to amend or change these duties. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
Our ideal candidate will offer:
- BS or BA degree in life sciences or related field preferred
- Must have 2+ years data-related (data-scrubbing, data-management) experience
- Good organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency in MS Office package; user-level experience with large databases helpful
- Detail orientated with good proofreading skills
- Proficient keyboarding skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.