HealthEdge is seeking a Data Architect to assist with the modernization of our current architecture by understanding business objectives and the existing data infrastructure to provide greater benefits to the organization. HealthEdge is transforming healthcare for health plans and you can be part of it. We help health insurance companies change the way they interact with providers as well as impact patients to achieve better outcomes, all while lowering administrative and healthcare costs. We are disrupting the way that health plans run mission-critical administrative processes and work proactively with patients in the clinical arena.
- Analysis and design of the data models for provider data products, including domain data models, MDM, data lakes, modeling for various operational requirements
- Architect data flows into and out of product boundaries and model intermediate data flows within the enterprise applications
- Preparation data for ML and AI application use
- Design for event-based applications, telemetry, monitoring and other operational use cases
- Performance and scalability needs for data storage and analysis/persistence layer optimization for applications
- Collaborate across multiple technical functions and build consensus on data architecture
- 5 years’ experience with Oracle RDBMS with a focus on Data Modeling, Data warehousing (data marts and data lakes), and Data Analysis (prior experience with compliance reporting systems, audit and data governance).
- 5 years’ experience leading technical teams with a focus on query optimization, identifying and fixing performance issues with Oracle RDBMS, including data partitioning and storage layer optimization
- 3 years of experience with Hadoop / DFS, building high-performance NoSQL datastores for high traffic and high-velocity data attributes
- 3 years’ Healthcare domain experience with expertise in provider data and exposure to HL7, FHIR data models
- Experience with Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP – data ingress/egress, security, encryption and data management
At HealthEdge, we are passionate about providing healthcare payors with technology that enables them to innovate, reduce costs, and address the business imperatives of the evolving healthcare economy. As we continue to grow, we are continuously looking for ways to improve the performance, scalability, and reliability of our products.
More Jobs From