Cogito is growing our team of Annotators! Annotators support our research and development efforts and contribute directly to improvements in our software to help call center agents. You will work in an interdisciplinary setting that combines data, social science, and contact center expertise. This position is for approximately 15 - 25 hours per week, and is located in our Boston offices.
This team thrives with a diverse group of opinions, across age, gender, ethnicity, etc.
- Listening to recorded audio, and providing perceptual judgements
- Processing speech and language data
- Handling unique data requests and tasks, with changing guidelines
- Contributing to workflow process improvements
- Ability to work independently and communicate with individuals of diverse backgrounds
- Previous experience in a call center, customer service role, or background in psychology or linguistics
- Ability to work with audio content
- A passion for data, efficiency, and accuracy
Flexible schedule - mother's hours, full days, or a few hours a couple of times per week
Frequent catered lunch and live product demos
Casual dress and fun office atmosphere
Stocked groceries in the kitchen
Office location in the heart of Boston with convenience to the MBTA lines