Office Tour Photos
Are you interested in helping shape the future of Wayfairs analytics and business technology platform? Are you excited about being at the leading edge of Wayfairs commercial strategy, building the approach that will enable Wayfair to succeed both today and in the future?
NARTA is focused on leveraging quantitative business analytics, cutting-edge tools and data science techniques, and business process improvements to drive growth across Wayfair. This cross-functional and entrepreneurial team is directly responsible for managing reporting, developing technology solutions, and optimizing processes that enable and empower retail performance for Wayfair. Our goal is to help suppliers grow their business on our sites and to help Wayfair win in the online home space.
This role will be focused on supporting Perigold, Wayfairs newest brand (focused on the high end of the furniture market). Your goal will be to equip Perigold category, promotions, and brand leaders with the resources and data they need to effectively drive strategic decision making and directly impact Perigold and Wayfairs bottom line. The role will also include a mix of strategic project work (scoping, prioritizing, and project managing discrete, high-value projects focused on maximizing Perigolds pricing, merchandising, and operational performance).
This position will require working cross-functionally and globally to uphold best-in-class standards for implementation, and will provide an opportunity to drive high-impact initiatives with executive-level visibility.
How is this opportunity unique?
Wayfair is a data-driven environment. Candidates with experience using data to drive decision-making are great matches.
We move fast and take risks. If you loved working at a start-up or in another fast-paced, risk-taking environment, youd enjoy working at Wayfair. Be prepared to constantly evolve.
Persuasive Communication is key. The North America Retail Technology & Analytics team has a 360 view across suppliers, supplier-facing business teams, and internal Wayfair technology and product teams. Youll need to be able to gain buy-in from senior leaders and cross-functional teams to accomplish your goals.
Our business is in high-growth stage and so is our team. Were looking for team members who are ready and eager to get their hands dirty and drive results right away.
What You'll Do
- Create and drive data, reporting, and analytics to support the growth of Perigold, Wayfairs luxury brand retail site
- Develop innovative analytical methodologies to answer strategic business questions across the organization
- Help prioritize, define, and develop technology solutions that enhance the growth of Perigold and Wayfair, serving as the interface between external supplier-facing teams and internal product engineering / technology teams
- Identify, prioritize, and pursue opportunities to improve global coordination and cross-functional integration across the Perigold / Wayfair business
- Lead trainings and manage content delivery to the Perigold / Wayfair organization
What You'll Need
- Advanced Excel and SQL skills
- Strong quantitative skills: ability to develop analytical methodologies and assumptions, use data software to conduct analyses, vet and pressure-test data, and synthesize findings
- Strong communication skills: ability to succinctly summarize and tailor your communication style to your audience (e.g., senior business stakeholders versus technical product teams)
- Strong problem-solving skills: ability to dissect and determine root causes, and vet / prioritize potential solutions (near- and long-term)
- Strong prioritization skills: consistent nose for value, prioritizing potential projects / features based on impact to the business
- Ability to learn and act quickly, making decisions and drawing conclusions in the face of ambiguity
- Experience managing cross-functional team members or direct reports
- 5+ years of relevant experience
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From