Robin is the first workplace management platform designed for flexible work. Every day, thousands of offices across the world use our software to find rooms, desks, and coworkers. Used by companies including HubSpot, Toyota, and Twitter, Robin empowers workplace professionals to build (and reopen) the best version of their office, so people do their best work.
What Were Looking For:
The Robin Revenue Operations team is working hard to equip our internal partners (Sales, Marketing, Finance and more) with data-driven, actionable insights that will be used to propel future growth at Robin, and thats where you come in.
We are hiring a Data Analyst who will:
- Act as the single point of contact that owns revenue data (Sales, Marketing, Finance and more).
- Manage the back-end flow of data across various sources (Salesforce, Hubspot, Stripe, Redshift, Looker) and ensure data consistency across those sources.
- Maintain data integrity by developing automated process/audit checks and troubleshooting data issues as they arise.
- Organize a data library that you can easily and quickly query in order to provide information for stakeholders.
- Partner with commercial management to build out automated reporting dashboards using Looker and other visualization tools.
- Identify stories through reading data that can provide actionable insights to various business stakeholders.
- Provide feedback to the sales team and other business stakeholders regarding ways to improve data collection processes.
Why Youll Love This Job:
- Youll have direct access to working with executives such as the CFO, CRO and Head of Marketing - gaining exposure to all departments across the organization.
- Youll be part of a fast-paced, start-up work environment. Never a boring day!
- Youre entering a company and analytics team that is still young; you will be able to have a real impact in crafting our long-term data and growth strategy.
Youll Succeed In This Role If You:
- Have 2+ years of experience in an analytics environment, sales operations, and/or finance -- preferably in a high growth SaaS environment.
- Have experience using SQL to query, analyze and present data.
- Have experience with CRM systems (Salesforce, Hubspot).
- Have advanced user knowledge of B.I. reporting tools such as Looker, Tableau or Power BI.
- Have advanced user knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Have proficient competency with relational databases such as AWS Redshift.
Its an Added Bonus If You:
- Have familiarity with Python/R or other statistical languages.
- Have familiarity with JIRA or other agile project management tools.
- Have familiarity with Git workflow.
- Company-funded health benefit options
- 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Unlimited vacation time (that we actually use!)
- Work from home flexibility
- Recognition perks through Blueboard
- 11 company holidays
- And more
We Celebrate Diversity
At Robin, we believe that advancing the workplace is only made possible by empowering all people. Our mission to build the best workplace experience software will not be complete unless we dissect our own bias and amplify underrepresented voices. That's why we're actively working to build a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. Robin does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.