Demiurge Studios is seeking a passionate, experienced Data Analyst to drive strategic analysis focused on identification, evaluation, and execution of opportunities to drive growth in our games.
Demiurge Data Analysts are embedded on game teams, working closely with other disciplines. Data Analysts explore our voluminous data for answers and share their findings - whether thats through building easy-to-understand dashboards or a deep dive on a particular hypothesis. Our data-informed games are built with a combination of art and science. Your job is to help make sure the team is maximally informed about how our game is performing and you help illuminate & validate opportunity.
You are data driven.
You wake up every morning to the sweet smell of data. By lunch you've scoped out a plan for a regression analysis and generated a handful exploratory graphs. Your afternoon is spent turning data into action - proving and disproving hypotheses, building dashboards, answering questions. You love talking about data, explaining your analyses, and discussing the significance of your findings. Not all people love data as much as you, but youre so effective at communicating your data analysis, so fanatical about making data useful for people - theyll learn to love it too.
Sound like you? We have your data.
Please note, relocation assistance or remote work may be available for this role.
- 4+ years experience using data from consumer facing products to help inform & direct product development and design decisions.
- Ability to share data insights with both experts and non-experts
- Self motivated and comfortable with ambiguity
- Experience on teams with diverse skill sets working towards a common goal
- Ability to identify issues and opportunities and work towards fixing and improving them
- Demonstrated proficiency in all or most of the following: statistical analysis, experimental design, predictive modeling, data visualization
- Proficient in R and/or Python
- Proficient in SQL
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- 2+ years experience working on game monetization and live operations
- BS or MS degree in Data Science, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics, or other quantitative field
- Experience with machine learning, testing and validation
- Experience balancing business needs with rigorous data analysis
- Experience collaborating on data projects with other data analysts / scientists
- Experience with running A/B Tests on a live product
- Experience with R Shiny
- Experience with Tableau
- Love of video games!
Demiurge Studios is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, or Veteran status. Demiurge Studios also makes workplace accommodations for individuals with disabilities or special needs.