EF Ultimate Break inspires young adults to participate in life-changing travel experiences across the globe. EF Ultimate Break is a division of EF Education First and is the easiest way to travel abroad for anyone 18-29 years old. Every trip gives travelers the chance to make friends, explore new places, and immerse themselves in different cultures on fun, affordable, life-changing adventures.
This position sits within our Data Analytics department on the Ultimate Break team and will be responsible for actioning our collected data to help the business see, understand, and predict user behavior and market trends. You will use your analytical skills to proactively identify areas of opportunity and propose improvements. We are seeking a talented individual who is excited to learn and contribute to the data analytics team!
You should be an energetic, curious, and collaborative person who is interested in proactively driving results through data and is excited about working in a fast-paced e-commerce environment. Your work will be across a variety of data functions: reporting, engineering, business intelligence and data science with opportunities to hone your technical skills and learn valuable business acumen.
What youll do:
- Work hands-on with our data, building visualizations and self-service reports from both structured and unstructured datasets
- Integrate data from our website, social and paid media platforms, internal applications, CRM system, A/B tests, and market surveys to derive key performance indictors and insights
- Support internal stakeholders from marketing, advertising, sales, customer service, finance, operations, and technology by fully leveraging our data to answer immediate questions related to our business
- Participate in code reviews and model development discussions
Who you are:
- Strong command of modern data visualization tools; bonus for experience with Tableau
- Proficient working in SQL databases building stored procedures, views and/or CTEs to prep data for analysis; bonus points for experience doing similar operations in Snowflake
- Understanding of basic statistics, predictive modeling and analysis with Python or R
- Good verbal and written communicator with comfort presenting to cross-functional stakeholders
- 1-2 years relevant job experience working in an analytics or engineering capacity
- Bachelors or masters degree preferred; bonus points for a background in math, computer science, engineering or experience working in a similar field
Lets talk about the Perks:
We believe that happy people do great work. What makes us happy? Things like:
- The opportunity to travel internationally
- Discounts on travel
- Three weeks paid vacation for your first year and then four weeks after your first year
- Free language classes, taught in-house
- Access to a brand-new fitness center and rock-climbing wall on the EF campus
- A restaurant and bar located in 2 of our EF campus buildings
- Market-leading benefits package including top of the line health coverage, 401k with company match, tuition reimbursement, and more
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programsfocused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academicsturn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate aboutwe welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, identity, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, So Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zrich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.