Device42 is the most comprehensive agentless discovery system for Hybrid IT available today. We give you accurate, comprehensive, and current insights into your computing environments to provide you the data you need to manage, transform, and optimize with confidence.
In this role, you will turn data into insights that in turn will help customers drive key business decisions. By partnering with both customers (internal and external) you will analyze data, leverage predictive analytics and advanced statistical techniques to drive strategic thought and effective decision making.
What You Have
- 4+ years of experience, preferably within the ITSM industry
- Proven success performing in one or more Master Data Management applications: Customer, Product, or Supplier with multiple full-lifecycle implementation projects.
- Analytical, with a strong attention to detail
- Experience using Natural Language Processing to extract sentiment or higher-level categories from disparate sources of text
- Collaborated with both technology and business teams to facilitate the understanding, clarification, and implementation of data requirements
- Experienced in supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Comfortable working with Python
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- You enjoy problem solving and are an independent thinker
What You'll Do
- Help our clients improve business value through optimizing the efficiency and effectiveness of their IT capabilities through the data Device42 has captured
- Categorize and enrich the data captured into insights and help customers turn these insights into driving key business decisions
- Utilize project management skills to drive timelines and stay organized
- Work with downstream application designers to integrate MDM into the various workflows
- Collaborate with data warehousing, analytics systems to make sure that master data is leveraged appropriately
- Operate in an agile methodology
Device42 has experienced 60% plus year over year revenue growth over the last four years. With offices in West Haven, CT, Boston, and Denver, we are a team of dedicated, innovative, and collaborative individuals building the solution for Hybrid IT environments.