We are looking for a passionate certified Data Analyst and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Data Analysts are responsible for interpreting operational data, analyzing results using statistical techniques, developing and implementing data analyses. This role will work with both internal and customer data, and interface directly with the customer solutions team and product management team.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, or Statistics.