America’s Test Kitchen is seeking a seasoned, full-time DAM Services Manager to provide administration and end-user support for its internal content production and management systems - Canto Cumulus and vjoon K4. As the DAM Services Manager, you will be in charge of managing the overall lifecycle, administration, and usage of ATK’s content production systems. This is a cross-functional role requiring IT skills to deal with applications administration, Asset Management skills, and Workflow Management skills.
- Manage the configuration and administration of user features and functionality and provide end-user support for ATK’s content production systems.
- Define and manage user roles and permissions for ATK’s content production systems.
- Develop detailed business requirements, use cases, user stories, validation cases, and materials to support future-state enhancements.
- Contribute to the content production systems roadmaps by identifying and prioritizing key initiatives, process changes, and optimizations/enhancements.
- Contribute to, maintain, and monitor the implementation of policies, procedures, and best practices for content services.
- Identify bugs and issues within the content production systems and contribute to their resolution
- Create and maintain systems documentation and provide training courses and materials to end-users related to ATK’s content production systems.
- Identify, monitor and report analytics on content production system(s) statistics, metrics, and KPIs
- Manage the relationship with vendors/partners, and work closely with them to identify, escalate, and monitor technical support tickets requiring their support.
- Develop and maintain customized production workflows for print and digital content channels.
- Coordinate and manage the ingestion, organization, and archiving of all digital assets according to the identified content models across the company.
- Identify methods for optimizing the complete digital asset lifecycle to introduce efficiency, scalability, and consistency in digital asset management.
- Develop, maintain, and govern organization-wide, customized taxonomy structure for the company’s digital content system(s), including the DAM system(s).
- Develop and maintain customized, organization-wide metadata models and controlled vocabularies related to the DAM system(s) strategies.
- Develop and maintain methods to automatically catalog, classify, and extract metadata from incoming digital assets using components of the DAM system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Library Sciences, Computer Science or a related field, or minimum 5 years experience managing workflow and DAM systems in a comparable role demonstrating increasing responsibilities.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe’s Creative Suite/Cloud applications, particularly, InDesign, InCopy, and Photoshop.
- Ability to articulate technical concepts to a variety of audiences
- Ability to think systematically to provide troubleshooting and technical support to end-users
- IT Support Troubleshooting: Intermediate: Demonstrates solid knowledge and ability, and can apply the competency, with minimal or no guidance, in the full range of typical situations. Would require guidance to handle novel or more complex situations.
- Using Information Technology: Uses a range of IT tools to accomplish tasks.
- Advanced knowledge of publishing production processes, including Digital Asset Management systems, Business Process Management systems, Content Production systems, and Taxonomy and Metadata management
- Advanced knowledge of Canto Cumulus DAM system
- Advanced knowledge of vjoon K4 content workflow system
- Knowledge of HTML, XML, and CSS languages, and digital publishing technologies
- Knowledge of metadata standards relevant to managing digital assets, in particular Dublin Core, IPTC, PRISM and XMP.