To say this is an exciting time to be at Vistaprint is an understatement. We are on a path to redefine ourselves to not only become an iconic brand but to also elevate our offering to achieve partner-like status with our customers. Today, we serve the print needs of 17 million customers. This includes the marketing needs of small businesses as well as those of home and family customers. This is wide range of offerings across marketing materials, business cards, and digital solutions for small business as well as weddings, invitations, holiday cards, and photo gifts. In this capacity alone, we have tremendous opportunity to create compelling and magical experiences in service, but we are not going to stop there. We know we have the opportunity to do so much more on their behalf and at the core of that offering will be the digital experiences supported by the Vistaprint Customer Experiences teams.
As a key member of the leadership team of the newly formed Vistaprint Customer Experience organization, you will be tasked with building and leading a team of digital product managers. You will not be afraid to lead, direct, and roll up your sleeves daily! We are looking for someone who has the ability to learn fast and develop points of view for a constantly evolving product and service development landscape.
Applicants will need an entrepreneurial spirit, an intellectual curiosity, and a bias towards action. The right candidate works collaboratively, communicates effectively, and drives consensus. He or she balances the ultimate user experience with business goals and breaks down complex problems in order to locate and manage their solutions. They are also able to successfully run multiple complex projects simultaneously, handle a fast-paced work environment and changing priorities.
What You Will Do:
- Understand Vistaprints strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as best in the industry and serve in support of the strategic mission
- Lead cross-functional teams to prioritize and pursue the highest impact opportunities, either with internal Vistaprint teams or with world class 3rd party agency partners
- Establish a shared product vision across the company by collaborating with key team members, incorporating their inputs, and drive alignment on priorities leading to product execution
- Break down the strategy by defining business requirements for key capabilities through user story identification and development.
- Collaborate and drive product development with a team of extraordinary engineers and designers
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to improve user satisfaction
- Define and analyze patterns, trends, and metrics to identify new opportunities for growth by partnering with Testing and Optimization team on learning agenda and opportunities.
- Find opportunity spaces and recommend relevant features, capabilities and tools for prioritization.
- 8+ years of digital product management experience with an ecommerce business with a track record of shipping on time.
- Experience performing product-oriented quantitative analysis, including statistical analysis
- Smart, proactive leadership with the ability to execute against defined objectives both tactically and strategically
- Consistent track record of partnering with cross functional teams through conceptualization, design and delivery of digital products.
- Understanding of ecommerce landscape including technologies and relevant vendors
- Passionate advocate for the customer with experience in consumer research and testing methodologies.
- Strong acuity for web analytics and a knowledge of how critical metrics translate to business value.
- Ability to build business cases, driven by return on investment, for new features and capabilities. Includes the communication of results of analyses clearly and effectively.
- Experience delivering enhancements in an iterative design and development process that supports agile principles.
- Team player with strong communication and collaboration that builds positive relationships with multiple partners and business leaders.
Why Youll Love Working Here:
At Vistaprint, we put great importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our unique sabbatical-like program, Vistabreak, to name a few! Here in Waltham, we offer a modern and collaborative office environment with a free on-site gym, fully stocked kitchens, and cold brew on tap.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keanes return as CEO, weve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
More Jobs From