: Customer Support Technician
The Customer Support Team is working on some truly interesting and varied challenges. You will be supporting your own assigned Enterprise client list (along with helping out others when necessary), whilst creatively working with different teams across the business to solve technical problems.
You’ll get excellent client exposure, with the occasional on-site trips to our client’s HQs, helping with onboarding and configuration queries, whilst becoming more technical, working closely with our in-house Development Team in Manchester. It’s a really exciting role for somebody who wants to ramp up their technical and commercial acumen whilst owning their own Enterprise Client support base.
You will be;
- Responding to technical queries from customers and prospects
- Using your initiative to diagnose and solve platform issues
- Assisting with the configuration of customer booking systems and testing changes to the platform
- Logging and keeping records of customer queries using ZenDesk and JIRA
- Following up, making scheduled call-backs to customers where necessary and building an excellent rapport with them
- Identifying and escalating priority issues; redirecting problems to appropriate resources
- Collaborating with other departments such as Engineering and Development and the rest of the global support team
You’re a strong communicator and you really enjoy seeing a task through to the end. You’re technically minded and can give examples of where you’ve had to use an out-of-the-box approach to solve an issue. You’ve got experience working within a complex bespoke SaaS or Software company and you’ve got a solid level of commercial and technical understanding.
- Confidently own and support your own assigned Enterprise clients (we usually assign around 20 for you to own)
- Communicate excellently both in written and spoken English
- Demonstrate an ability to develop an in-depth understanding of a bespoke software product and show a basic knowledge of HTML / CSS or other coding languages
- Easily build relationships with your customers and with your peers across the business, leveraging different skill-sets to help solve a task
- Show evidence of using Zendesk and Jira or equivalent bug-tracking software
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. You’ll be remote for now, but need to be prepared to settle in our office in Manchester NH post-COVID-19, plus you'll be working closely with our other offices in Boston, London and Sydney.
We pride ourselves on having a diverse, inclusive company, plus you’ll be working on some truly interesting business challenges as we scale and support our enterprise clients. We want to make sure you’ve got the right work/life balance, so we offer loads of benefits, from flexible working from home options, to 401k, Dental & Vision, plus 20 days paid PTO and 90 days full pay Maternity/Paternity leave - And not to mention the regular social events and an office designed for collaboration, fun and well-being!