The Customer Support Team is working on some truly interesting and varied challenges. You will be supporting your own assigned Enterprise client list (along with helping out others when necessary), whilst creatively working with different teams across the business to solve technical problems.
You’ll get excellent client and technical exposure, with occasional on-site trips to our client’s HQs, helping with onboarding and configuration queries, whilst becoming more technical, working closely with our in-house Development Team in Manchester. It’s a really exciting role for somebody who wants to ramp up their technical and commercial acumen whilst owning their own Enterprise Client support base.
You will be;
- Responding to technical queries, including API queries, from customers and prospects
- Using your initiative to diagnose and solve platform issues
- Assisting with the configuration of customer booking systems and testing changes to the platform
- Logging and keeping records of customer queries using ZenDesk and JIRA
- Following up, making scheduled call-backs to customers where necessary and building an excellent rapport with them
- Identifying and escalating priority issues; redirecting problems to appropriate resources
- Collaborating with other departments such as Engineering and Development and the rest of the global support team
About you; You’re technically minded with the ability to effectively communicate with our clients who may have complex queries. You can develop an in-depth understanding of our software and can quickly assess each customer’s IT/Technical knowledge and adapt your approach accordingly. You have;
- The ability to clearly document bugs
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Experience using Cloud Service Desk solutions, e.g. ZenDesk, ServiceNow, Jira, Confluence, etc
- Minimum 2 years customer facing API support includuing trouble-shooting and test tools such as Postman or Ready API
- ITIL Foundation Certificate and Bachelor’s degree
- A proactive self-starter mindset, and love suggesting and trying new ideas
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Our strong, values-driven culture makes JRNI a great place to work! We care deeply about the growth and happiness of every member of our team. We offer medical, dental and vision insurance plans, stock options for all employees, 401K plan, social events, generous time-off policy, personal learning days and lots more! If you’d like to help us drive this even further forward then please apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer - We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give you a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of this position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.