Are you someone that thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, support center where delighting customers is top priority? If you enjoy working on technical problems supporting cutting edge document management software, then we have an opportunity for you! Each day presents an exciting opportunity to use your skills and expertise via phone, email, web and remote session to maintain our high expectation of customer delight. As part of our closely knit team, you will be encouraged to think creatively and will be empowered to make important decisions and ensure quick resolution of customer reported issues with minimal impact to their business. And by the way, we have opportunities to earn extra cash for Sales converted leads!
In this role you will:
- Have total accountability for a positive customer experience
- Establish general knowledge around multiple Bottomline products
- Manage and maintain timelines for issue resolution
- Troubleshoot issues related to Bottomline products, databases, operating systems, printers, and networks
- Focus on both customer delight and continuous seeking out of new opportunities to expand customer relationships
- Take a number of inbound support calls from the call queue
- Resolve password resets, licensing and product compatibility questions plus upgrade requests related to Bottomline products
- Actively participate and adhere to Bottomlines C1 Customer Service program
You be evaluated on:
- Customer delight score and Net Promoter score (NPS) based on survey results
- Total amount of issues logged and resolved
- Total time available to receive inbound calls
- 24 Hour closed case percentage
- Average open aging
- Quality and number of sales triggers (opportunities)
You should have:
- 1-3 year minimum of Support Contact Center or related work experience
- Customer service and communication skills including business writing
- Software and environment troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Knowledge of Windows 7, 10, Sever 2008, 2012 and 2016
- An understanding of Active Directory, Group Policy and Permissions
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server and ERP systems such as MS Dynamics 365, JD Edwards and Oracle databases preferred
- Experience with printers, print servers, printer languages and troubleshooting general printer issues
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP, SMTP
- Team player, resourceful, flexible
About Bottomline Technologies:
The ability to pay and get paid is critical for every business. Business payments are inherently complex and getting more so every day, making it difficult for organizations to create a business payments strategy that helps them be successful.
Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ: EPAY), an innovator in business payment automation technology helps make complex business payments simple, smart and secure.
The proof of our success lies in the fact that Bottomlines solutions are being used by thousands of companies in 92 countries.
At Bottomline we are a passionate, growing market leader, and our first priority is delighting our customers. Every individual in our organization and everything we do connects back to the customer, helping them grow their business and win in their markets. We share ideas, innovate together and support each other personally and professionally.
Our exciting and compelling business strategy coupled with our focus on the customer, along with our strong culture of collaboration is what ensures we are winning in our market and are consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work.
We take corporate social responsibility seriously, which is evident in our ongoing commitment to sustainability and charitable giving.
Bottomline Technologies is a participating employer in the Employment Verification (E-Verify) program EOE/AA/M/F/V/D/E-Verify Employer.
Bottomline Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
More Jobs From