At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help organizations forge more meaningful connections with members, across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem: the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate their health and care, but know that technology alone cant help us achieve this ambition. Thats why our team of physicians, clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare work best.
As the primary contact for our end-users, the Customer Support Specialist provides outstanding service by answering questions, assisting with user onboarding, handling issues, and troubleshooting problems with our products and services. In addition to assisting our users, the Customer Support Specialist acts as a subject matter expert and liaison with internal teams to optimize service delivery, internal processes, and product improvements. This role sits within the Customer Success Organization and reports to the Manager of Customer Support. Success in this role is demonstrated by providing an unparalleled level of service to users, exhibiting deep product expertise, adherence to contractual service level agreements, and successfully meeting or exceeding team and individual performance metrics.
Areas of Responsibility:
Provides exceptional service to users (40%)
- Handle user inquiries via multiple channels (email, in/outbound calls, etc.) in a timely, polite and professional manner.
- Listen to users; identify, research, and understand their needs; resolve user issues.
- Assist users with onboarding onto the mobile app.
- Ensure user needs are top priority and appropriately escalated when applicable.
- Recognize, document, and alert on trends.
Serve as a product and service expert (30%)
- Become an expert in our product and services and be comfortable walking others through it.
- Represent the voice of users to provide feedback to internal teams helping to improve overall experience.
- Support internal process improvements by making recommendations for documentation, training and support materials
Achievement of performance and metrics (30%)
- Adhere to department and company procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Meet or exceed individual/team performance metrics, user inquiry volumes, and client contractual service level agreements.
- Achieve desired quality of service required by standard operating procedures and help to identify potential risks as they emerge.
Education, Experience, & Skills Required
- Bachelors degree and 1-2 years experience in a professional setting.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills (incl. verbal and written); strong phone skills (diction, active listening, professional phone voice), and fluency in Spanish or Haitian Creole a plus but not required.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically while working in a fast-paced environment.
- High degree of technical proficiency with online tools and systems; familiarity with Google Suite and CRM systems, Zendesk and Salesforce are a plus!
- Strong time management skills, decision making skills, and organizational skills with excellent attention-to-detail.
- Participate in on-call rotations (some holidays as assigned) to respond to urgent issues when they arise; exhibit general flexibility to shift changes
Behaviors & Traits Required
- Outgoing, friendly, and compassionate personality.
- Independently identifies end user needs/challenges through active listening and resolution; building positive engagement through interaction.
- Strong professional behavior and demonstration of the companys core values of Tenacity, Collaboration, and Humility.
- Data driven; demonstrates ability to identify strategy and actionable recommendations.
- "No task is too small" attitude, with a passion for service excellence, receptivity to learning opportunities, and ability to identify areas for improvement
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.