Customer Support Specialist
Customer Support is a growing team and one that will shape the Customer experience with WordStream. As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be responsible for wearing numerous hats to ensure that every point of contact with a customer is truly exceptional. From live chat, to answering cases, and other technical issues, you will be a critical piece to our Customer Success team. We are looking for a technical and inquisitive addition to our team who takes pride in the work they do on a daily basis and is passionate about helping others. The ideal candidate will have experience in a customer support role at a SaaS organization, has a desire to learn new things, and isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves to resolve any issue that comes their way.
WordStream is an industry leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) product company voted #1 in customer satisfaction in the search advertising sector. Were committed to helping SMBs across our country and the world succeed and grow by helping them get the most out of their digital marketing dollars. Connected to some of the largest companies in the world, WordStream is partnered with Google, Bing and Facebook to help our customers market their businesses. WordStream also strives to make a difference in the lives of the people in our community. We are committed to corporate social responsibility and believe that it is our duty to give back through volunteering and charitable donations. If you are driven by taking action, winning together and believe transparency is the only way to be, we want to hear from you!
A little about the job...
- Provide technical (Tier 1) product support to our customers who are using our WordStream Advisor software.
- Monitor our customer live chat and our customer support phone line and answer questions regarding accounts, billing, and any other technical issues.
- Listen, assess, and resolve incoming questions to identify the true cause and urgency level of the customers issue.
- Ensure that client cases get escalated and assigned to the right people in a timely manner.
- Seek out the information needed to be able to provide clients with the best answer and not just an answer.
- Become well-versed in Pay-Per-Click Marketing, to become a trusted advisor to our customers on their basic PPC marketing accounts.
- Deliver feedback to our Product team in the form of enhancements that would improve the ease the use of the product and customer experience for our customers.
- Develop and author frequently asked questions and knowledge base articles that address common customer inquiries.
- Stay up to date regarding case trends and features, bug progression, and product updates.
- Flexibility to work off-shift hours when needed.
A little about you...
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer support organization, SaaS experience preferred.
- Experience working within a case management system (eg. Zendesk, Salesforce, etc)
- Strong desire to learn the paid search marketing space; previous experience is a plus!
- Have a strong sense of pride in your work and a can do attitude.
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment.
- Technical acumen: Strong computer skills, and curiosity for learning new systems, software, and tools, and quick to adopt. Proficient with Google and/or Microsoft environments.
- Ability to successfully manage personal workflow and to achieve on time delivery of requests made by clients.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships.
- Team Player leave no teammate behind!
- Fluency in other languages is a plus, but not required.
A little about our many benefits...
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Stock Option Plan
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
Located in the heart of Bostons Back Bay, our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration (and a fair bit of fun, too). The high-energy, innovative environment has helped us develop a suite of cloud-based tools--which enable ad management and optimization across Google search, shopping, and display; Facebook; Instagram; and Bing--capable of meeting the changing needs of our customers.
Boston Business Journal, MITX, Inc. Magazine, and countless other organizations--both regional and national--have recognized WordStream as one of the countrys fastest growing companies and an exceptional place to work: And were just getting started.
Interested in contributing to industry-shaping innovation, enjoying a positive workspace, earning competitive pay, and advancing your career? Become part of the WordStream team today!
WordStream is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.