Customer Support Specialist
Customer Success Specialist (Technical)
- Do you want to be part of our success in revolutionizing healthcare?
- Do you have a passion for customer service?
- Do you enjoy working in a vibrant, fast-paced environment?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills?
- Are you energetic, positive, engaging and motivated when it comes to helping others?
- Do you have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills?
- Do you have the Flexibility to work days, nights, some holidays and weekends?
MedMinder is looking for you!
MedMinder (www.medminder.com) is a fast-paced growing startup that revolutionizes healthcare in the united states by offering accessible healthcare solutions to all.
We are a leading provider of medication adherence technologies and services with thousands of clients and partners across North America.
We offer a warm, fun, energetic and rewarding work environment.
Currently seeking a self-motivated Customer Success Specialist to join us to develop and cultivate client relationships while maintaining existing ones. This position will work with both corporate and family clients to grow revenue and ensure complete customer/client service satisfaction.
About the position
The Customer Success Specialist is the first line of response and communication with our customers and partners.
This position is critical in building and maintaining relationships with our customers and partners.
You will ensure all MedMinder users have a smooth experience with our products and services.
You will have daily contact with our customers and partners to assist them with using the MedMinder solution and monitoring app, and helping to troubleshoot issues as they arise, as well as working with internal stakeholders to optimize our service delivery, internal processes, and product.
In addition to responsive support communications and becoming an expert in our products and customers the ideal candidate for this role is a self-starter who is always curious and delighted to learn new things.
- Provide excellent technical and account support experience for our customers and partners via phone and email
- Resolve user requests including but not limited to answering product questions, guiding users through registration, directing users to additional resources, and troubleshooting
- Become an expert in our technology platform and services and be comfortable walking others through it
- Collaborate with internal teams on support process enhancements by providing feedback and updating documentation
- Accurately document calls and requests while adhering to Support protocols Collaborate with internal teams to troubleshoot and make improvements on products and processes
- Other special projects as they arise
- Participate in the support team on-call rotation on nights and weekends to provide support outside of business hours and improve response time
- 2 years of experience in a customer-facing environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced changing environment
- Able to quickly diagnose, resolve, and effectively communicate technical issues to a diverse audience
- Motivated and capable of working independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and use critical thinking and problem solving to troubleshoot complex support issues.
- Experience providing technical support for web-based and app software preferred
- Prior experience in a client-facing environment preferred
- Spanish speaking preferred
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Generous Compensation
- Excellent benefits including health & Dental
- 3 weeks PTO and 6 major holidays
- 401K with matching
- Short and Long-Term Disability