Office Tour Photos
Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Customer Support Representative (Contract Position) for our Lexington, MA office.
The Customer Support Representative (CSR) is responsible for receiving incoming calls from customers, partners, and field service employees, collecting information about the calls, and directing the calls to the appropriate resource based on need. The CSR provides technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues using existing knowledge articles and documentation. The CSR responds to queries via phone, or email. In addition, the CSR will participate in an administrative and procedural capacity in various processes and projects within Imprivata Customer Support, as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive incoming phone calls to Imprivata Customer Support from customers, partners and field service employees.
- Record pertinent contact information to our internal call tracking system.
- Assist callers as much as possible by filling their non-technical requests or resolving simple product issues by leveraging available resources such as the knowledge database, product documentation and other information sources to help solve problems
- Document communications with the caller and contact activity to our internal call tracking system.
- Work with the Imprivata Customer Support team and other teams within Imprivata to obtain the information to assist callers as needed.
- Provide administrative and procedural assistance on various customer related processes and projects, as needed.
- Empathize, advocate for, and maintain positive relationships with customers
- High School diploma.
- 1-3 years relevant business experience in a professional environment.
- Basic computer skills and experience with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and web-based applications.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Organized, highly-motivated, self-directed, and able to work as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment.
- Knowledge of basic computer troubleshooting skills an advantage.
- Full-time (40 hours per week); Part-time position (30 hours per week)
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From