Full-time, Boston, US
Hurry up! Weve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is a fast-growing Boston-based SaaS startup in search of that unique individual who blends a customer service attitude with a technical problem solving. If you love happy customers as much as you love technology, youre going to be a great Customer Support Representative. We need you to come help customers use BlueConic to meet and exceed their marketing goals.
The team you will join is changing digital marketing every single day and weve got the data to prove it! In addition to ensuring successful use of our platform, which features a unique data integration and collection engine, Customer Support ensures a seamless and fun experience for our customers.
BlueConic is the market-leading customer data platform, which gives marketers the power to liberate their data and use it to improve marketing outcomes. Our clients use BlueConic to unify individual-level data and then use that single view across channels. Our SaaS platform is the solution for challenges marketers havent been able to solve for years. Were headquartered in Boston and our development team works from the Netherlands. With more than 200 brands currently using the platform, our work is experienced by millions.
About the job
You will be joining our rapidly expanding Customer Support function as a CS Representative for BlueConic, owning front-line support responsibilities, while Customer Success Managers focus on onboarding and customer growth activities. Aside from having an awesome sense of humor and relentless curiosity, we are looking for someone who will:
- Actively listen to customers to understand their issues or concerns
- Provide step-by-step guidance for the resolution of a technical issue
- Gather the information needed to solve a customer problem
- Offer first-tier troubleshooting and help with configuring BlueConic
- Educate customers on the features of company products/services to minimize technical challenges
- Follow-up with customers to ensure their issues are completely resolved and use a ticketing system to document and track customer issues
- Stay current on the BlueConic product
- Produce periodic reports of technical support operations to company management
Our ideal candidates background includes:
- Hands-on experience working with customer data platforms, digital analytics, personalization, tag management, data management platforms (DMPs), and/or web-based data and marketing technologies
- At least 2+ years working in a similar customer support role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven capacity to reliably manage a lot of different tasks at once without falling behind or getting flustered
- A passion and enthusiasm for learning
It will set you apart from the pack if you:
- Have a Computer Science or developer background
- Understand how web services (APIs) can be used to send and retrieve information
- Have worked in the martech space and/or with enterprise software
- Have worked in a company with operations in the US and around the world
Reasons to join us:
- Help build the best marketing technology product ever, period.
- Be part of a small and fast-growing team in downtown Boston
- Take advantage of great opportunities for career advancement
- Work with big name brands to achieve their marketing goals
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits, including the office stroopwafel supply (google it)
More Jobs From