Office Tour Photos
Do you want to join one of Bostons hottest startups? More importantly, do you want to redefine Customer Support? The Customer Support team at Klaviyo has ambitions to establish a new standard for Customer Support at a SaaS business. We are looking for the most talented Customer Support professionals to help fulfill our ambitions.
We are looking for a manager who obsesses about providing the ultimate customer experience. To succeed here you will need the ability to find creative solutions to unique problems, to thrive in challenging situations, and to be the kind of leader that teams love to follow.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the Klaviyo product
- Coach and mentor a team to provide the ultimate experience for Klaviyo customers
- Communicate thoughtfully to provide resolutions to questions for both technical and non-technical end usersHandle customer situations directly
- Resolve escalated customer complaints and provide support & guidance on non-technical related questions (e.g: marketing, sales, other e-commerce setup questions)
- Drive thoughtful and effective communication with both Klaviyo customers and Klaviyo teams.
- Create, iterate and document support processes, policies, and standards
- Set clear goals and drive ongoing improvements to team operations and product utilization.
- A thoughtful communicator who is excellent at communicating through a variety of channels that require both written and verbal skills.
- Passionate about creative problem solving for customers and internal teams.
- Strong leader dedicated to helping others develop.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Capable of adapting quickly to changing priorities.
- Analytical and driven to achieve quantitative and qualitative targets Nurture an environment of growth with encouragement and empowerment.
- Experience with or able to quickly pick-up (a plus): Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, Google Sheets, PowerPoint, Zendesk, and Salesforce; DNS, IPs and other networking concepts, APIs; Email marketing platforms and E-Commerce platforms
Klaviyo is motivated by growth.
Its what we help our customers do: grow their businesses by making it possible and easy for them to use their data to power better marketing.
Its how we behave as individuals: were all deeply passionate about learning.
Its how we manage our business: we have thousands of paying customers, were profitable, and were growing insanely fast.
And its what our culture is all about. Working at Klaviyo means youll work on things you never imagined you would; youll grow in ways you didnt consider possible; and youll do the best work of your career with people who are just as motivated and talented as you are.
If this sounds like your ideal place to work, drop us a note!
More Jobs From