Office Tour Photos
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a technically savvy intern to join the Imprivata Customer Support team this fall!
In this role you will be introduced to Imprivatas suite of healthcare focused software solutions, engage with customers via Salesforce and contribute to our powerful knowledge base. Do you have what it takes to tackle customer technical problems? To formulate responses to customers, provide diagnostic steps and potential solutions as you troubleshoot complex technical issues? This role is suited to individuals who are seeking exposure to cutting edge technologies like biometric authentication and multi-factor authentication, as well as industry leading products from Microsoft, Citrix, VMWare and AWS.
What you will be doing:
- Handling complex technical requests using available resources such as the knowledge base, product documentation and previous customer cases
- Learn Salesforce case management system
- Engage in Community forums posts on the customer support portal
- Provide administrative assistance on various ongoing and one-off projects, as needed
- Works independently and as part of an award-winning team of technical experts
- Collaborate cross functionally with Engineering, Professional Services and Operations departments
- Enrolled in Computer Science or any IT-related program
- Strong attention to details and solid analytical skills
- Must be self-motivated, energetic with good communication skills
- Strong Customer Service skills are required
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems
- Experience with iOS and Android devices preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a flexible, fast-paced environment
At Imprivata, we have a top notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From