There's going to come a day when you need to get something notarized. When that day comes, wouldn't you rather do it from your kitchen? In the same time it takes to make a sandwich?
Notarize is the first on-demand notary platform, allowing anyone to notarize a document online and empowering businesses to send, track and collect notarizations. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing technology company that is transforming how business is done in the real estate and mortgage market (and beyond).
In this crucial customer-facing role, you'll help our customers execute some of the most important transactions of their lives. We look for teammates who take initiative and exemplify empathy, support, and flexibility. If you are technologically savvy and have a proactive, helpful, can-do attitude, we're interested in hearing from you!
What youll do as our Customer Support Associate:
- Perform chat, email, and phone-based customer support
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information to customers and internal stakeholders by using the right methods/toolsIdentify platform bugs and call out appropriately
- Provide product feedback and suggestions
- Take on additional responsibilities and grow your career
- Other operational and administrative duties as needed based on business needs, bandwidth, and customer demands
- An excellent writer and verbal communicator
- Committed and focused, with the follow-through and drive to see problems through to resolution
- Capable of diffusing tension to work through the issues at hand
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Flexible and cooperative in your approach to working with others
- Patient in helping others resolve tech issues
- Flexible schedule (Primarily Monday-Friday shifts starting between 8am and 12pm. Occasional weekend or evening coverage may be required)
- Ability to work in the Boston Office (Back Bay)
- Ability to pass background check
- Comfort and enthusiasm for technology
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Friday lunches & regular Lunch & Learn sessions
- Seltzer & cold brew on tap
- Fun & easily accessible location (Back Bay, right near the Pru)
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.
More Jobs From